About Semester of Service
Semester of Service (SoS) provides opportunities for semester long service commitments for volunteers looking to gain meaningful and consistent experience for an extended period of time. Registration for Fall 2017 is now open and will close on September 29. To view a list of available sites please click here Fall 2017 SoS Site Descriptions.
Semester of Service Expectations
Since the SoS program was created to provide consistent, ongoing service; it does require commitment from the volunteers who participate. Volunteers in Semester of Service, are expected to:
- Exhibit a commitment to Rutgers University and the Semester of Service program.
- Attend Semester of Service Orientation
- Log all volunteer hours on your Collegiate Link
- Complete a pre, mid semester, and end of semester evaluation form
- Volunteer at the service site every week for the duration of the semester
For more information, contact our office at mailto:email@example.com.