Adjusted Hours for Rutgers Student Food Pantry and Off-Campus Living and Community Partnerships Office
Updated September 4, 2020.
Rutgers Food Pantry
- The Rutgers Food Pantry continues to operate out of the Graduate Student Lounge (126 College Ave, next to the College Ave Student Center, behind Panera Bread) and via Mobile Food Pantry.
- Students can come to the Graduate Student Lounge or the Rutgers Mobile Food Pantry by appointment only to receive a bag of non-perishable items on Mondays/Wednesdays (Grad Student Lounge) and Thursday (Mobile Pantry). For the time being, food will no longer be distributed from 39 Union Street.
- Limited produce is available on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Appointments are available Monday and Wednesday between the hours of 12pm-3pm. and Thursday afternoon. Appointments must be made one day in advance.
- One appointment per student – please do not sign up for multiple slots; or for your friend – each student must schedule their own individual appointment. You must be a current enrolled student.
If the schedule does not suit your availability, please contact Kerri Willson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rutgers Food Pantry Schedule
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Noon – Closed
- Wednesday: Noon – 3 p.m. By Appointment Only
- Thursday: Mobile Food Pantry on Busch, Livingston & Douglass By Appointment Only
- Friday: Noon – 3 p.m. By Appointment Only
Wednesday/Friday: Schedule an Appointment
Thursday: Schedule an Appointment
*Remember to bring your Rutgers ID.
Donations to the Rutgers Food Pantry
We ask anyone making a donation to the pantry please fill this form out: Food Pantry Donation Form.
We will gratefully accept donations of non-perishable items, toiletries and financial contributions. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange for delivery.
You can also utilize our Amazon Wishlist: https://tinyurl.com/rufoodpantrywishlist
Want to make a monetary donation? Please visit https://go.rutgers.edu/DonateFoodPantry to donate.
Off-Campus Living & Community Partnerships Office
The Off-Campus Living office is physically closed but staff are working remotely. If you require assistance our staff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.