Adjusted Hours for Rutgers Student Food Pantry and Off-Campus Living and Community Partnerships Office
Updated March 30, 2020, 12:00 p.m.
Rutgers Food Pantry
- Starting Tuesday, March 24, the Rutgers Food Pantry will be operating out of the Graduate Student Lounge (126 College Ave, next to the College Ave Student Center, behind Panera Bread).
- Students can come to the Graduate Student Lounge by appointment only to receive a bag of non-perishable items. For the time being, food will no longer be distributed from 39 Union Street.
- Appointments are available Monday, Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 12pm-3pm. Appointments must be made one day in advance.
- One appointment per student – please do not sign up for multiple slots; or for your friend – each student must schedule their own individual appointment. You must be a current enrolled student.
If the schedule does not suit your availability, please contact Kerri Willson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rutgers Food Pantry Schedule
- Monday: Noon – 3 p.m. By Appointment Only
- Tuesday: Noon – Closed
- Wednesday: Noon – 3 p.m. By Appointment Only
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Noon – 3 p.m. By Appointment Only
Schedule an Appointment
*Remember to bring your Rutgers ID.
Donations to the Rutgers Food Pantry
Thank you to all who have helped support the Rutgers Food Pantry by donating food and money. To better serve our students, we have temporarily moved food pantry operations to the Graduate Student Lounge and can no longer accept food donations.
At this time, the best way to support the food pantry is with online monetary donations. Please visit http://go.rutgers.edu/DonateFoodPantry to donate to the Rutgers Food Pantry. Your monetary donations will allow us to order more food as our stock runs low while maintaining social distancing measures.
Off-Campus Living & Community Partnerships Office
The Off-Campus Living office is physically closed but staff are working remotely. If you require assistance our staff can be reached at email@example.com.