Hours for Rutgers Student Food Pantry
Updated September 2, 2021.
Rutgers Student Food Pantry
- We are located in the College Ave Student Center, Room 115 (126 College Ave) and via Mobile Food Pantry.
- Students can come to the College Ave Student Center or the Rutgers Mobile Food Pantry by appointment only to receive a bag of non-perishable items on Wednesdays/Fridays (College Ave Student Center) and Thursday (Mobile Pantry).
- Limited produce is available on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Appointments are available Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Appointments must be made one day in advance.
- One appointment per student – please do not sign up for multiple slots; or for your friend – each student must schedule their own individual appointment. You must be a currently enrolled student.
If the schedule does not suit your availability, please contact Kerri Willson at email@example.com.
Rutgers Food Pantry Schedule
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Noon – 3 p.m. By Appointment Only
- Thursday: Mobile Food Pantry on Busch, Livingston & Douglass By Appointment Only
- Friday: Noon – 3 p.m. By Appointment Only**
*select Friday evening and Saturday hours available as well. See link below for more info.
** Holidays may impact hours of operation. Please check our social media for most current information.
Wednesday/Friday: Schedule an Appointment
Thursday: Schedule an Appointment
*Remember to bring your Rutgers ID.
Donations to the Rutgers Food Pantry
We ask anyone making a donation to the pantry please fill this form out: Food Pantry Donation Form.
We will gratefully accept donations of non-perishable items, toiletries and financial contributions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for delivery.
You can also utilize our Amazon Wishlist: https://tinyurl.com/rufoodpantrywishlist
Want to make a monetary donation? Please visit https://go.rutgers.edu/DonateFoodPantry to donate.